onsdag 16 februari 2011

SneakPeak Allure (mars)

Redan idag kan vi visa en förhandstitt på vad som kommer finnas i nästkommande nummer av Allure magazine.

Photobucket

Från intervjun med Victoria Beckham:

On her life at home: “Our house is a really happy house. There are kids running around and laughing and joking, I smile so much more than people would think. There’s nothing better than being in LA with my kids, cooking dinner with my husband and having a romantic night in, and I get an email, and Demi Moore, Madonna, Drew Barrymore, Blake Lively, or whoever it is, is doing the red carpet and wearing my dress.”
On Oprah wearing a dress from her collection: “I was so proud, I rang my mum.”
On being comfortable in her own skin: “For the first time, I feel like what you see is what you get. This is me: the more natural hair, the slightly more relaxed way of dressing. I feel really content personally and professionally. I’m not freaked out about getting older. I’m growing older with the most amazing man I’ve ever met - with my soul mate. Life’s great.”



PhotobucketPhotobucket

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...